Welcome to Nourish to Thrive!
A health and wellness resource for mums who don't have extra hours in the day to look after themselves (so that's all of us, yes?).
Born from frustrating lack of well being advice that's realistic for mums, you'll find actionable advice on:
- simple self care
- realistic nutrition
- healthy habits
- stress reduction
- positive mindset
Simple but powerful tools assembled on a quest to cope with post natal depression and anxiety.
All based on the understanding that time is precious but that YOU MATTER and that you deserve to take care of yourself. Even, and especially, as a mother when it seems all you do is give, give and give some more. When life is relentless and sleep and alone time are as rare as unicorn tears.
“Disillusioned by the unrealistic wellness and stress reduction advice I was given, I decided to cherry pick the elements that seemed realistic for mothers”
There are a number of exciting things in the pipeline, most imminently:
- Self Care for Mums Workshop - Saturday 16th June, 1400 - 1600
- Ways to Wellness Workshop with Suzie Rae - Saturday 30th June, 930-1230
- Thirty to Thrive - 30 day online program focusing on mindset, stress reduction, healthy habits and self care for mums - returns October 2018!
- 1:1 and group Wellness, Mindset and Self Care Coaching for mums (2019)
- Mindful Eating and Nutrition Coaching (2019)
Join the newsletter
Get the latest news, blog posts and tools for finding YOUR feet in motherhood - and receive this guide to turning around a stressful day as a thank you for signing up.